Country House

Country House
"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul"

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Opportunity to display my art

I'm always looking for a chance to display my artistic output. Even if nothing sells, at the very minimum, people not familiar with my paintings will see and hopefully, remember something that struck their fancy.

Given the occasion - a few hours at the end of a seniors club meeting this coming Thursday afternoon - my expectations aren't high. It's for this reason that I'm displaying my "minis" 7"X10" canvases that are really good. In addition, I'll bring along some of the newer larger pieces.

Also thinking about and investigating summer art displays, locally. Hope springs eternal... Will report back on the quickie art display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Glad you could drop by. Share your feelings and comments and let's talk art!